<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Ways That Got Them Curious
DATE: Monday, April 13, 2009
TIME: 10:10 PM Top


High Achievers Workshopp! Yeappp I know Im a bit too late to update about this, but nvmmmm. Yea so the 3days of 10hours = a total of 30 hours last week were very tiring! But quite fun, quite.


All of the coaches were practically friendly ahhh, especially Coach Nisha, the one in the photo above. I think I learnt some things from the workshop, exam and study skills, proper ways of taking notes, personality test, etc etc. Yeap and lastly (hahhaa idk what else to write about the workshop) the last day of the workshop was the most enjoyable day. We played this game called 'Hardles' (?), a game where teamwork is needed at all times in order fr the team to stay on. Yeap quite a tough and violent game that made us all perspire profusely. I think I enjoyed myself (: Some photosss.


hot model rizal?


shadirahahahaahhaa.


shamaiqah



Kay in fact I have 5 videos to upload! But Imageshack and Blogger are taking way too slow to upload them, I've been waiting fr the past 15 minutes just fr one video to be uploaded. And photobucket is not helping either. Hais.


Nvm, I will try to find time to share the videoss. Kay I'd like to do something else right nowww. Till then people. Hehehe I hate blogging.


Tagboard