<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Cant You See What I See
DATE: Friday, April 03, 2009
TIME: 10:17 PM Top


Woah. Aft 6 days of not being online, it feels soo.. left out on certain things? Haha no no. K idk how to explain, but ya. It's seems like I had missed a lot of stuffs that I'd usually do online.


Tons of email which I would usually clear each day I go online, reading blogs, checking out my friendster and facebook account and a lot more..

Hahahhaa wait, I swear I just deleted a whole paragraph of words which I just typed out, regarding school. Hahhaha it's just a boring topic ahhh. Anyway, fr the next three consecutive days next week, Monday to Wednesday, we'll be having our workshop thing ah, Super Achievers. It's a 10-hour workshop per day, mad seyyy. From 8am to 6pm. Can die? But we'll see how it turns out ah. Hope it'll be a good workshop ah, accounting to the fact that we paid a sum for it.


So there will be only a day of lesson next week, which is Thursday and Friday's Good Friday is a public holiday! Good goooood.


These are all I've wanna say. And before I go, Congrats to Band fr clinching the Gold Award fr SYF yesterday! (: Mr Quek was hilarious just now on the podium. HAHA. K so all the best to the remaining performing arts groups (: It'll be good sey if ALL of them can clinch the Gold Medal! HAHAHA. K I know it's not easy, but nothing is impossible! Hahaha kk nonsense.


Alriggghhhtttt, gooooodbyeee.


Tagboard