![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Untouched
DATE: Monday, March 09, 2009
TIME: 11:22 PM Top ![]() "I feel so untouched and I want you so much That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you I feel so untouched right now, need you so much somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you" Hahah it's just merely lyrics from a song, nothing more. Ahh I just feel like updating now, cause I feel soo.. quiet? As in like, ya the surroudings around me are very quiet. I think everyone in my family is sleeping right now, except my elder brother and I. I can't seem to force myself to sleep this moment cause I had a nap this afternoon till I forgot to reply my dear friend's sms. HAHAAA. Sorry eh, don't scold me. Today was quite a relaxed day ah. Another guy fainted in the parade square-.- Last friday too. But last friday's was much worst, the guy had the FITS disease I think. Is that the spelling? Yea when he fell to the ground, his body was shaking and ppl said there was foam foaming out of his mouth. Woahhh. Today's was also shocking lah. Was daydreaming while others were singing the anthem and school song when suddenly there was this sec3 guy who suddenly fell sideways and hit his head onto the rocky ground. Painful siaaa! Then he was conscious a few minutes later I think, and he was rubbing his head. Credits to the principal? Made us stand so long and waited till the whole school population stood like statues without anyone fidgeting-.- Lame? The longer she asked us to stand, the more we start to become restless and fidget also thanks to the sun ah. Contradicting man. Anyway today had malay first, then english. Had a surprise common test for english. This time we had to do compo. Haha I barely had time to brainstorm for ideas. Nvm, at least I managed to finish up the essay. Spa trial for Chem, and did experiment for Physics. Haha relaxed day I guess. After school waited for the rain to stop and went off aft tt with usual ppl. Yeappp k my posts are boring I know, don't read them! Cause I blog for the fun of it and to kill time. Hahaha k I shall either sleep now or watch tv till my eyes get tired (: Tagboard
|