<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Over the Moooon
DATE: Sunday, March 01, 2009
TIME: 3:37 PM Top



Hahaha omg I feel so over the moon now, this very moment, when I found out that tmr's malay common test will not have peribahasa (malay idioms?) questions! WOO. Really felt relieved. Haha don't ask me how I found out, but it's a fact hahaha.


So yesterday was english oral. Idk if this can be considered screwed up, but I asked Ms Lee to repeat the question when she asked a question during the convo :/ I hope she did not deduct mark fr me asking her to repeat the question. Hahahha I feel stupid fr asking fr a repeat-.- Cause I don't wanna just sit there and keep quiet without any words coming out from my mouth, so I'd rather speak up and throw some stupid ideas to her. HAHA. Yeap but overall it's ok I guess. I saw me getting 11 marks fr reading. Idk 11 out of how much o.o Hope it's out of 15, which is not that bad. But I hope it's not over 20 :( Nvm nvm.

Went to cousin's engagement in the noon yesterday. Yeap as usual ah, go the girl's side and pass the gifts etc, and come back to the guy's side etc. Yeah so below are some photos.

Wooo, look at what my mom made fr the girl's side. Hahaha nice righttt? (:



Haha that's all. A short post I know I know. I don't write much in my blog(: K'I'd like to rest now.


Tagboard