<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


LETS GO FOR SPAA
DATE: Tuesday, March 17, 2009
TIME: 10:23 PM Top


Chemistry SPA is over! Wooohooo ~ No more titration! Glad plus happy plus relieved. I hope I'll get full marks! But we'll only get to know when we receive our O lvl results I think. Generally it was okay ah, only the pipette filler was annoying me haha, and so I changed it. Soooo I took longer than normal to finish the experiment, and the rest of the time for the calculations part. Yeappp, alhamdulillah, I managed to finish everything proper.

Went over to rizal's house after that, to play guitar hero and naruto with aliff ojas saad and syuqri. Ojas left earlier. We continued to play all the way till 4 plus I think. And had lunch at rizal's house. Thanks alot rizal haha.


There's flag day tmr! Haha kinda looking forward to it? Idk but it seems fun asking ppl to donate money, hope they'd spare their time taking out some coins out of their wallets and donate. If not, then it's ok. Biology lesson today was cancelled, so our biology o lvl spa is thursday is postponed. Instead, we'll have the lesson on thursday. So I really dk when's the o lvl spa. And there'll be chemistry lesson this friday o.o early in the morning.


I feel rather.. accomplished? Cause at least I've completed one homework today. So I won't feel guilty of using the comp. Hahaha.

And to Haziq, really sorry kay I have to cancel our plan to go out this thursday, I have something on last minute ah. Thousand of apologies, seriously. We'll hang out real soon ok? Maybe your birthday or smth. Hahhaa.


K I'd like to rest nowww, needa wake up early tmr.


Tagboard