<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Happy 400th Post!
DATE: Thursday, March 26, 2009
TIME: 9:57 PM Top


Wooo, artistic creation by maisarah afiqah and shadirah! Hahhaa, k mostly maisarah, including the drawing of 'me'. The drawing seems cute seyyy! Though it doesnt really look like me! Hahaha mai mai. K but thanks fr the effort mai (: I like the fact that my file is plain no more.

K this really is a random post, because I feel.. bored?


And I must mention this, this post is the 400th post! K wow, I guess it's gonna be a long wait till the 500th.


School has been very busyyy ah, tests each day. Homework everyday. Wah, k I wanna attempt my emaths hmwk now.


Wait before I go, Happy 16th Birthday Renee! (:


Tagboard