![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Firecracker
DATE: Sunday, March 15, 2009
TIME: 11:23 PM Top ![]() HAHA MAI, I HAVE A NICE PHOTO WITH YOU. i know you made me merajuk last friday that i didnt want to take a photo with you, hahaha sorry! but you deserved it mai, really you did. hahaha. Random possttt. Idk what to update about. It's already the start of March hols! Wooo ~ Idk if it should be a woo or a boo. Haha, I'll only be free on Monday and Fridayyy. Yeap on tuesday we have chem spa, wednesday flag day and thursday bio spa. I guess I needa finish up my hmwk asap. So far I'm only so-called done with chem ahh, some idk how to do. Chemistry's getting tougher and it's worrying :( I started doing amaths just now! But somehow there're always distractions when I'm doing my hmwk during the weekends. And somehow and I dont know why, every weekend I'd fall sick. Someone curse me ehh? But seriously, no joke, I'd have runny nose and keep sneezing non-stop. Try to phone me on saturdays or sundays if don't believe! Haha you'd hear me sneezing non-stop over the phone. Yeap, because of these distractions, I decided not to continue doing amaths and watched tv/used the computer instead. Haha and I think this is my third time being online today-.- The first was in the noon, next in the evening and now. OO I rly hope I won't be sick tmr. I wanna continue doing my hmwk. Gooodnight! Short pathetic lame post. Tagboard
|