<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Family Day Out
DATE: Saturday, March 28, 2009
TIME: 10:31 PM Top




Had Biology Trial Spa in the morning just now! Yeap, from 7.30 to 8.30. Managed to finish ten minutes earlier than the given time (: I hope I didn't make any mistakes in the report ahh.



Went home and changed. Headed to Changi Airport for breakfast. Saw aunty and uncle and their son coincidently at the canteen. Mom asked if Hannan (the boy above in the photo) if he wants to follow us to play badminton. Haha he nodded his headdddd, so okkayy. At first he was soo quiet sey, but sooner or later he bonded with our family! HAHA(: K then went to play badminton with for two hours! Hahaha, yeap believe it or not there's a badminton court, tennis court, archery, karaoke lounge, etc in airport! Haha the facilities are for the airport staff there. My sis works in airport, so she got free couponnnnsss. Anyway, even if we didnt have any coupons, the court only costs $1.50 per hour. It's damn cheappppp alrighttt. Compared to Elias CC or Pasir Ris CC which costs $6 per hour-.- But too bad ah, we can't go there to play with friends unless one of the airport staffs is present to show the pass. Yeahh.



So we played for two hours as mentioned, from 1130 to 1330. I didn't know my parents were not that bad in badminton siaaaa. Hahaha really really. Hehhee, of course it was a very fun experience playing with my family, rather than always spending my Saturdays outside shopping, eating and other things. Sports more healthyyy! Kay aft that went to the karaoke lounge fr karaoke fr the first time in my life! HAHAHA. Kay it was very hilarious ahh, voices tk menjadi (cannot make it). Karaoke was free too, since sis has summore coupons. Karaoke-ed fr one hour. Hahah cool coooooool.







Lunch next at the canteen again. Wanted to go to popeyes, but decided not to. Hahha got home after that! Lied down immediately onto my couch and fell asleep. I had this major headache ahh, cannot tahan at all. So I slepttt! Hahah till 7plus. Then did my hmwk etc etc. I'm left with physics hmwkkk. Ahhh. Kay to be frank I didn't really complete chem fully, cause I can't seem to purely understand ammonia. Mdm Norul, please teach us. Thank youuu.






Omg I wanna play pet society in facebook now! I'm addicted to that adorable game! Hahahha. Goodnight!


Hannan likes to kiss people and likes to let his tongue out. Bewareeee.


Tagboard