<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


CIP DAY
DATE: Friday, March 13, 2009
TIME: 10:31 PM Top


Wooo hooo, I think today was great! But too bad we only managed to go to 4 stations only, instead of 6 due to the lack of time-.- K I know those non-coralites reading my blog won't know what I'm talking about. Sorry but I'm lazy to type out the whole event.



And everyone was loving the dance item put up by the Singapore Dance Theater? Hahaha at first it wasn't really that interesting until it came to the end where everyone was so engaged in watching the dancers perform some special dance stunts. K in fact they were ballet dancers, with guys too. Hahaha but it's cool ah. Really cool. The ballet dancers are the ones in the first picture above. Yeappp.


K next week will be be our O lvl Chem and Bio Spa. I hope I'll not screw up in any kind of thing. Yeah so wish us luck! Haha and we're loaded with homework too. I feel like going out for at least one day. :( Anyoneee? Hahaha.

Nth else to write now! I wanna chat on msn! Byebye.


Tagboard