![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
you'll find that im just like you
DATE: Friday, February 20, 2009
TIME: 10:47 PM Top ![]() Wah I feel forced to update. Haha firstly cause I don't want my blog to be dead, secondly cause someone asked me to update. So be happy eh the someone. Cause I rly have nth in mind to blog about. Like I said as usual, I'll confirm blog about school life. It's gonna bore everyone. Aiya there's nothing interesting coming up for me to look forward to. Common tests are around the corner, in the early March. Sports Day coming soon in March too. There's this Flag Day during on of the days in the March holidays. On a Wednesday if I'm not wrong. Ah that one I kinda look forward to, with all my friends and everything. Ohya, 4/7, do you all want to have another class BBQ? :/ Some of them are asking me if we're gonna organise another one this year during the March hols. I think I'm fine with it but please, I just wanna have fun before the exams ): If a BBQ is not a good suggestion, then how about organising something fr a class gathering? Haha I'm sick of going to PRP all the time for BBQ. ECP's too far for some ppl. And ya, kinda take time to go there. So idk, we'll discuss in class. Anyway, yesterday was fun. The cooking competition thing. Hahaha, everything was so kecoh (idk what's in english, smth like very noisy very kanchong kinda thing yeah). It was fun ahh, haha making the supposedly 'sweet potato pudding/cake' with mai fyqa diana sha and irfan but turned out to be neither a pudding nor a cake-.- Haha diana and sha came to help out. Thanks alot to the both of them ah, diana was superb in the presentation and sha, for the help she provided even after her netball match (: It was a great teamwork sey hahaha. Cool cool, mdm norul said we can write this in our testimonial after the O's. So any competition we take part in, will go into the testimonial. Woah idk what's the advantage but I'm gonna take part in more competitions! Hahaha. Soo ya, back to the sweet potato thing. We were the last to finish since we came down at 4.15 while others stopped doing their stuffs at 4.30. We managed to finish everything up by 5.30 sey, including the baking and all. Took only about an hour plus? Others took longer time than us HAHA. Ms Mahtani and Ms Ida tasted it and gave a good comment! They said it tasted very different as in like, the taste cannot be found anywhere else (: Hehe hope we can win. And thanks to mdm norul fr being there to support us! Supporting teacher :D Went home at around 6. Then then I slept at 8. Woah first time very early right? Haha it was rly my first time landing on my bed that early. Put aside all my hmwk and I woke up early in the morning (5am) to complete the hmwk (: That's a better way I guess. Rather than I crap my way out doing my hmwk in a non-productive way with my eyes barely opening and nothing goes into my head-.- Yeapp it was a very silent and dark morning haha. The best time to study/do hmwk/or wtv that I want to go into my brain. K today as per normall ahhh, school. Lessons for 3 periods. Assembly aft that. Went fr friday prayers with aliff syuq and rasy. Aft that went our separate ways and I went to tampines to buy something. Got home aft that had lunch, tv and fell asleep-.- Haha yeap and here I am blogging. And chatting with Mai's very cute. Hahaha, k ah thats all. Tagboard
|