<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Sweet Sixteen
DATE: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
TIME: 5:45 PM Top

Woo, a year older today ! (:

Happy 16th Birthday Faris!
Hahaa. I'm alr 16, wow. Haha and I know I'm still childish and irritating (bear with me, you won't see me after I graduate, which in fact is a sad thing ah ): haha) :D Anyways, thanks for all the wishes through smses, msn, facebook/friendster and even phone call(: Of course, thanks for all the gifts and those beautiful cards you made me people. Love them lots okay. Hahaha, and thanks for the Adidas watch my beloved family! And wait, to Tiara, thanks for the wish and the thought to sms me all the way from Oman (: Thanks many many!


I just love the word thanks wooweehooo.


So I took photos of the gifts and cards I received (:

Adidas Watch from beloved family (:


A Collection of all the gifts from lovely friends!


A Collection of all the cards from lovely friends!

Afiqah&Aliff's T-shirt on the left; Junkai's T-shirt on the right. :D

Maisarah's oh-so-adorable penguin. Notice there's a songkok on the head and a letter 'F' sew-ed on the tummy (: And er the leaf at that part is supposedly to represent the ****, right mai? Hahaha tk senonoh! HAHA. But damnn cute.

Shadirah and her goodies! Haha. And Sa'ad's famous photoframe :]

Diana's handphone-strapper (idk what isit called) and my name on it! Nice nice. And sofiana's famous cupcakes! Delicious I tell you. Haha there was supposed to be four, but I ate one and gave my mom another (:

Syuqri Rizal Rujun and Junkai's earpieceeee, cute earpiece really really. (:

Now for the cardssss !

Afiqah's

Maisarah's

Rujun's


Shadirah's

Sofiana's

There you have it people! Hahaha, woo I took a long time taking the photos, resizing and uploading them. Woahhh, haha.


Might be gg to Swensens with family tonight (: I'm not sure yet. Happy Birthday to me againnnn ! I'm very happy today ! Don't worry people ! Hahaha, very very happy.


ONCE AGAIN, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE WISHES, GIFTS AND CARDS !

love you all lah.


Tagboard