![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Self-righteous suicide
DATE: Saturday, February 07, 2009
TIME: 2:50 PM Top ![]() It's the 7th February! Haha no link :D So anyway, this week had been busy. Homeworks over and over again. Haha my blog will be filled with posts about school only, excluding weekends. If you do get bored of my posts, it's perfectly fine haha. Had three tests in a week I guess. Physics and 2 Emaths tests? Yeahh. Physics was undeniably hard. Memorising all the definitions didn't help at all. Not a single question on definitions came out-.- Most of them were application questions. Apply all the formulae that we memorised all to the questions given and must know which formula to use all that stuff o.o If I pass the test I'll be very glad. At least not a fail. For Emaths, had chapter 1 test which was Standard Deviation and Mdm Yue included last year's chapter, under Statistics. I think I managed to do the test! (: Next Emaths test was done yesterday, Chapter 2 Probability. There was one question that I wasn't sure of. Hahaha nvm shall learn from my mistakes if I got some of the questions wrong (: Think positive! Homeworks everyday as usual. Managed to complete them! As for weekends' homework, out of Chem Malay Geog and SS, I'm done with the first two (: Eh I'm not sure if we're required to do physics hmwk, DC Circuits' Exercise o.o Can someone tell me? Maybe I needa ask hanisah, our physics rep! (Haha previously I typed lab instead of rep hahaha) K lame faris. Anyway I think I'm not running for sports day (stupid sey). I came late for the heats ytd and the event that I was supposed to run was over. And they alr had a team without me even knowing. Why must they come to yesterday's heats and not the one before yesterday's? Aiyo but can't blame them also ah, maybe they had something on or wtv. Idk. But yeap, I think I'm not gonna run anymore for sports day. Wasted my time for all the trainings that I turned up ): K wtv faris. But on a brighter note, I will just sit in my house during sports day and cheer for my friends! Wait I did that all the time during sec2 and sec3. I ran when I was sec1 if Im not wrong hahaa. I guess I'm done here cause I've nothing else to blog about (: Tagboard
|