![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
a red one
DATE: Friday, February 13, 2009
TIME: 7:14 PM Top ![]() Haha, celebration at Swensens on Wednesday night (: Didn't take much photos ah, I was too famished to gobble up the food served on my table. Yeah everyone was busy filling up their empty stomachs hehe^^ So basically I had the free Fireworks Icecream and Chicken Curry Baked Rice! Nice nice, the icecream was served later though. Hahaha, main course first. ![]() ![]() Enjoyable night with family :D Anyway, thanks nat and mut for the belated presents! Hahah, love the softtoy and the chocolates. Today, thanks to the people who gave me some valentine gifts even though if you were forced to. Eh actually I didn't force Hahahaha, k but still thanks. Hope you people were sincere in giving me and junkai the gifts. HAHA. And hanisah's cookies and khairunissa's cupcakes were delicious okay! Damn nice haha. Thanks thanks. So, was a short day tday, tgif ah. Had maths as the first period - mdm yue gave back our emaths test. Happy to see a sticker pasted on my paper beside my marks ^^ Haha, then she went through the answers, and taddahhhh, 1 period over. Next was physics. Mr Lim didnt come to our class, but another Mr Lim (haha mr dominic lim ah) relieved (correct word?) our class and was instructed by Mr Lim to let us revise fr 30minutes before our test. And yeah, after that we were given the test. I made one careless mistake ): Nvm, what I hope is that I will pass, in our usual way of pass, which means 8/15 not Mr Lim's standard of pass, which is 12/15. Aiyo.. K then next was English. Started to do our letter writing etc etc. RECESS! Haha as usual will dash our way down to the canteen hoping to avoid the daily long queues. Yeap, there was still a queue but ain't that long as compared to 5-10 minutes after the bell rings. Next maths again - mdm yue started teaching a new part of amaths' chapter. Yeappp. And that was it, end of schoool ! Went fr friday prayers with aliff syuqri rasy sa'ad and rizal. After friday prayers ended, rasy went home and sa'ad & rizal went back to school for ncc. Me aliff and syuqri stayed in the mosque while they took their lunch there. Hahaha as usual ah the three of us, will sit down and eat (except fr me i have lunch at home), and chat about schooll and everything. Around 2plus walked tgt to busstop. Syuq walked and headed home, Aliff bus-ed to tuition and I bus-ed home (: Haha on the way home sms-chat with aliff. Etc etc, went home had lunch with mom and chat about daily life in school. I watched TV after that! haha, Resident Evil Extinction I think. Idk what resident evil. Stupid, I fell asleep halfway. Haha but when I woke up, the movie was still playing o.o so long the show. Must be difficult to get rid of the zombies-.- Hahaa.. K i'm done. I've tried making this post a longgggg one and as detailed as possible to make it long. Hahaha, yeah so I guess I'm done here. Woo, and there's only 3 homeworks to complete over the weekends, very glad (: Till thennnn ! Tagboard
|