<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


A Dizzy Twisted Dance
DATE: Sunday, February 15, 2009
TIME: 5:59 PM Top

Hahhaa, 2008's act cute people.

I miss Nov-Dec 2008 holidays! Haha had so much fun mannnn. Opps random. Was hunting for a photo to put ahh.


Anyway, Happy Belated Valentines Day? Yeah that's a wish from me to all the couples out there. Hahah hope you couples had fun yesterday, if you all went out ah. If not, then too bad lor.


So I feel accomplished! Managed to finish two hmwk out of three. Haha, completed English yesterday morning and started doing Geog mindmap in pencil first which took me almost two hours -___-. My fingers were aching, and my neck felt strained. Thus, after finishing the mindmap draft, I decided to rest and not continue to do the actual one. Went out with family after thaaat. Came back lateee at night, about one plus I think. Hehe try guessing where we went, usual place every Saturday (:

This morning, didn't feel like going to religious class initially since my eyes could barely open due to the massive lack of sleep hahaa, but nvm I still went though. Came back had lunch and started to do the geog mindmap. AND YES, FINALLY I'M DONE WITH IT! (: Ok am not planning to start on Amaths just yet, I feel exhausted. I have one whole afternoon tmr after school, so I can do Amaths then. Yeapppppp.


K I think I'm done here (: Till then people! Wait till Friday or Saturday for my next post :D


Tagboard