<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


School
DATE: Friday, January 16, 2009
TIME: 9:48 PM Top


Woah, it's been six days since I last updated. Not bad ah. This goes to show how we, the secondary fours, are very busy even at the starting of the year. Haha kay like as if. But I really do think so. Going home late during long days? Piles of homework in a day? Well I still do go online at night to check my email or stuffs, if I had completed all the work given haha.

Almost all blogs are dead each time I visit them, particularly this week.

So yeashh, this week was the busiest week ever. This is only January o.o What about the future? I wonder how. Had homeworks of course ah, multiples of them. Had three tests in total, E & A Maths and Physics. Alhamdulillah (thank god) I got to finish all the homework given and handed them up in time according to their datelines. Received a message from Diana that Biology class tmr had been cancelled. Saturday Biology classes will only start aft CNY. So take note bio students! My weekends will be burnt doing all the homeworks ): I have English Summary, Malay Letter, Biology Worksheet, Chemistry TYS, Physics Worksheet, SS Notes, Geography Worksheet and Emaths to complete during the weekends. Those are the homework of all the subjects, except for Amaths. If I had missed out any homework, please be a kind and good soul to remind me of any other homeworks, thank you. Hahaha formalilty-.-

I've been waking up late these days, and always on time (on time as in reach school on the dot at 725) for school. Yesterday all the teachers were rushing me to walk faster to class-.- Today, I managed to be the last person to be on time before they closed the gate. Fortunately.


That's it ah. Will not update any sooner, unless if I have the urge to or for birthday wishes.


Tagboard