![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Orchard Outing
DATE: Saturday, January 03, 2009
TIME: 2:09 PM Top Orchard Outing last year! Haha, I didn't update about it since I couldn't get any photos. Only got it after I came back from msia. Finally, Saád sent us the photos. Went to Orchard on 19th Dec (Friday) if I'm not wrong, with afiqah aliff maisarah saád and syuqri. Afiqah left earlier. Had lunch at one of the restaurants in Far East Plaza. The food were damn costly, and the quantity of the food wasn't really a lot. The taste of those food were practically okay. They were Batam food I think haha. Walked around after that (alamak I kinda forgot what we did o.o). Went to play arcade for a while in one of the shopping malls (i forgot the name :/) Around 6 plus Afiqah left, we then headed to Macdonalds! Haha some of them ate since they were still hungry. Prayers next. Haha it was already 730pm at that time, so we all walked quickly thru all the crowds and even ran towards Tanglin Mall! Where Maisarah recommended us to go to - tanglin mall for? For snow! Haha yeap we played with 'snow'. Apparently we played for the last 10 minutes, since the snow will only snow for half-an-hour (730 to 8). Overall it was fun haha, we were all soaked in snow? In fact it wasn't real snow of course, it was just soap/shampoo foam being sprayed everywhere outside the mall. We were like the only teenagers there? Haha most of them were young kids. Thanks mai for bringing us there! Had loads of fun. Orchard looked nice at night, beautifully decorated and brightly-litted (sp?) with lights of different colours and Christmas trees everywhere. Haha. Time to go! Walked to Mrt Station and headed home (: I will update about my KL trip another day, perhaps tmr or the day aft or the day aft the day aft tmr and so on till I can find time to :D Going out with family now, till then! More photos below :D Bbbbye. Tagboard
|