![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
marina barrage
DATE: Tuesday, January 27, 2009
TIME: 7:48 PM Top ![]() Chinese New Year :D Yesterday went over to two houses only. Grandma's and aunt's. Others were busy visiting here and there, so didn't manage to go to their houses. We did meet some of them at my aunt's house though haha. Ohya, I didn't see the eclipse ytd! Heard ppl saying that the eclipse could be seen from the science centre o.o that's in the west? I was in the west the whole of ytd but I didn't see it o.o ![]() Nvm, anyway at night went to Marina Barrage for the sake of killing time(: The night breeze was very cooling. Yeah but the rooftop's too dark to see anyone lol. Singapore Flyer could be seen clearly from the rooftop too. Not to mention the Esplanade. It was our first time there anyways. There were a lot of ppl mann. Haha esp tourists. Left aft quite a while, then went to East Coast's mcdonalds for so-called dinner ah. I ate a burger and bought double chocolate frappe! Haha it's rly nice, try it try it! Went home aft that. ![]() Today went over to Rizal's house for guitar hero with aliff syuqri saad and nizam. Aft that ojas came over and we played table tennis (: Reminds me of the holidays mannn! That's alll. 4 days just end too fast haha. And tmr there's school alr. Wow. Alright bbye. Waaaaiiit, before bye-ing, say hello one of Rizal's cats(: ![]() ![]() Tagboard
|