<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


I don't ask for much
DATE: Saturday, January 24, 2009
TIME: 12:34 PM Top


Tired right now so this's gonna be a short post (haha my posts are never long anyway). Just came back from adventurers training which started at 8+ just now, and ended at around 10. Had the first training last thursday, but today was more exhausting. Haha, but it's coool ah running in the morning, along with the cool breeze. Next thursday's the Heats for track and field I think. O.O

Anyway, am looking forward to Chinese New Year(: Wish to see all my chinese relatives whom we seldom meet. And also on Monday there's gonna be an eclipse? Sun eclipse or something. I forgot haha. Chinese New Year eclipse huh.

Hmm, we've only got bio and malay homework to do during these 4 days! Wooo~ I think I must complete them either today or tmr. Monday's gonna be burnt/burned. Tuesday I may not know what's gonna happen or wtv. "Do not delay what you can do today as you may not know what will happen tomorrow." idk quoted by who haha, but it's something my mom told me before! Very true. So I'd rather finish up the homework when I'm free as soon as possible.


Not planning to go out today I guess. Having BBQ with family tonight. Outside our house hahaha, not go to some parks or wtv, but still not confirmed yet though. Alright I wanna take a nappp ah.


Will update during weekends or public holidays only ah. Too busy too busy, too tired also.


Tagboard