<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


sometimes im insecure
DATE: Saturday, December 13, 2008
TIME: 12:25 PM Top



Jumpshots! :D Haha obscene Sa'ad-.-

Anywayy, Thursday was a day at home. I didn't want to go out as my legs were cramped due to excessive cycling during the BBQ day. Haha it has been ages since I last cycled, that explains why. However my legs feel better right now. Yeap so on Thursday mom and younger brother went out while I stayed at home alone :O Used the computer for hours (:P), watched TV till I fell asleep (-.-) and did some house chores. Started on Chemistry's Metals late at night haha. I managed to do most, but there are still some blanks. I need help!

Went for friday prayers yesterday, this time with my younger brother. Decided not to meet up with Aliff since my younger brother took quite a while to get changed and we arrived there late. Syuqri didn't go as he had something on O.O Saw Aliff when prayers ended. Haha aft that went to WS with younger bro. He wanted to sell his gameboy cartrage (sp?) at Comics Connection. It was hilarious when the cashier gave a monotonous answer, "We don't buy." Haha aww. Kay wtv, found out from Aliff that cartrages can be sold at one of Eastpoint's shops. Yeah shall head there some other day. Dinner with family outside (:


Might be going out with family later. Hmm.. I already have plans on Tuesday! WOO~ Haha. Will find out later when I blog about it ^^ I wanna go out with mai and gang haha next week, either on Monday or Friday. Discussion session needed soooon.


Tagboard