<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


a little bit longer
DATE: Monday, December 01, 2008
TIME: 11:25 PM Top


Yesterdayyy went out with family as usuall. Courts Megastore was the first place we headed to-.- Haha we've been there for about idk how many times within idk how many weeks. Went there to change my house phone which has been giving us problems since the day that parents switched the line from Singtel to Starhub. We had problems with our internet initially too. Everything was switched from Singtel to Starhub. That explains why :o


Sooo wasted our trip there-.- We were unable to exchange the phone as it was bought a month ago and the only thing we could do is to repair at the manufacturer itself. Troublesome.


Went for prayers at Tampines mosque. Haha met saad and junkai. Chatted with them outside the mosque for a while, while waiting for my other family members to finish praying. We then headed to Bishan! Haha to visit my grandmamamama, who was already discharged! Alhamdulillah (thank god). And I'm glad she looks much more fit than the time when I visited her in the hospital. But nevertheless, she's still grown thinner. ):


Dinner then at Al-Azhar, Bukit Merah area. Haha far in the west I know (: Home aft that lol. Watched an episode of my Indonesian serial and went to bed aft that - which was about 1plus (:


I wasn't really feeling too well the day before yesterday and yesterday actually. But I'm feeling way way better today! (: Did a bit of house chores in the morning. Haha went out with parents and younger bro to Tampines in the evening. Mom bought a new hp because of me :/ Kay nvm haha. Did shopping today? Sis bought new shoes and Dad bought a new watch and I bought smth (: Had dinner at Delifrance. Home now ^^


G O O D N I G H T


Tagboard