<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


hiatus
DATE: Sunday, December 21, 2008
TIME: 2:44 PM Top



HIATUS AT THE MOMENT
(will update real soon)

****

Tag Replies
(after for almost a month haha. decided to reply tags though)

Junkai - Haha ya, at first sight everyone also thinks he has tits :O
Renee - Yeah, we're models hahaha ^^
Herman - Those were clothes that we wore after the gym lah-.- Changed out of the gym clothes.
Saad - Haha jangan comment org nyer pakaian. Tak baik.
Tiara - TIARA AZALEA KAMARUDDIN! Haha I hope I spelt your dad's name right(:
Mut/Nat/Khai - Haha thanks, but not hot lah.
Kai - Thanks Kaiyisahh ! :P
Haziq - Oh, alright. Cause I can't seem to see the Imeem box in your blog :/ Haha.
Khai/Yana - Linked/Relinked.
Charmaine - Haha yes, be honoured mann (:
Yo - Yo 'yo', who are you yo?
Afiqah - Haha yes, my dad's side is really big I tell you. And I mean BIG. (: Mmg lawa la xD
Steph - Stephanie Quak Xin En ! Haha it's been 2 months since I last saw you ):
Mut - Haha, yeahh very big big big. And you're welcome man!
Krj - Haha thanks kay-arh-jay, though Hari Raya Haji was weeks ago(:
Zhi Ru - Haha no, I didn't put on lipstick (obviously) nor did I edit untill my lips looked red.
Junkai - Hahaha true ^^
Herman - Haha it ain't lipgloss la-.-
Junkai/Steph - In fact, yeah it looks like a dog aft looking at the photos again :/
Janice - Janice! Janice! Hahaha.
Celestine - Idk and they're not boobs lah haha.
Herman - Hahaha, you didn't stay back aft the prayers and look at the sheep being slaughtered? (:
ZhiRu - Where got red? Haha you everything also red, no other colors-.- Lol yessss thank youuu. :D
Pamela - Haha, thanks man.
Mai - MAI! I'm really glad we managed to go out the on Friday(: See you soon again kayy? :D

Woah, done.


Tagboard