<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


half psychotic sick hypnotic
DATE: Sunday, December 07, 2008
TIME: 1:06 PM Top




Wahhhhh. Kay yesterdayyy went over to cousin's house (dad's side) who just got married last year to Justice Lai's son, former famous judge in Singapore (passed away alr), for the family gathering. I was really speechless when we arrived at the house. It's situated at Sixth Avenue area where all those really really rich and loaded people live. The house is ten or twenty times bigger than any other house cann?! Seriouslyyy, like my brother said, the first level of the house itself is as big as a soccer field. I AGREE. Wow, but of course ahhh house must be big, lawyerrrr. Lawyer or judge, almost the same. Rich rich rich! Hahahha. See the photos above, I wanted to take more photos but decided not to. Relatives might say I'm so kiasu and everything.

We were the last to arrive as we prayed at home first before leaving. The invitation was at 5, but we arrived an hour later :D It's quite a long journeyyy ahhh. There was this very long dining table that accomodated everyone, which is about 100+ people? Yeah and the food there was delicious. This was our first time getting to meet each and single family of my dad's side. Usually during CNY we don't really visit the others, we'd visit some. Yeahh so I'm quite shocked that I do not know some of my aunts and uncles :/ But it's alright, I know all of them now! I guess. Hahhaha there were too many of them ahh. And time didn't allow us to get to know them better :( What I know is that most of our cousins are married, and some are even 40+ now :O The generation gapppp is wide. Hahaha. And those of my age are now my nephews and nieces. That makes me their uncle :P


It was really a happpy occasionn ahhhh. Cause it's quite seldomm that we have this kind of gathering on my dad's side. Oh and did I mention that they have 4 maids to maintain the house? Imagine that mannn -.- Tooook photos when everyone had finished their meals and we got Christmas presents! Hahaha. I received a Nike Sports Headphones. Hahha cooool I telll youuu. I've been craving to have a new earpiece, and my wish came true (: But this earpiece is slightly different, it's attached and it will be situated behind my headdd. Haha kay nvm see the photo below, it's exactly liddat. And it's black in colour! (:




Kayyy after thar we left around 7+ for our prayers at the mosque nearby, Bukit Batok areaaaa. Hahaha then headed to aunt's house (mom's side) to visit my cousin who just gave birth to her third baby! Hahaha and all her children are boys. It is quite cool (: Yeappp went hommee after that around 11+. Watched Pirates of Carribean Dead Man's Chest on disney channel till 130am o.o Woke up at 5 this morning to fast. It's a one day optional fast (benefit of this fast: clear 2 years of sins you made if im not wrong) before Hari Raya Haji (tmr). Yeappp so I'm fasting right now and I have a split headache, due to the lack of sleep I guess :/ Hahaaa.


That'd be all! Selamat Hari Raya Haji & Happy 14th Birthday Mutiara in advance (: I'll see if I have the time to update tmr and I will wish again(:


Tagboard