<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


five becomes four
DATE: Tuesday, December 02, 2008
TIME: 11:52 PM Top

Haha randomly chose photos I can find in my com to edit and display in my blog ^^ And the photo above was taken when we went bowling. That's aliff sha and syuqri btw lol.

Today went to gym with Aliff Junkai Saad and Syuqri. Met around 11+, went into the gym at about 1150 if I'm not wrong and left at around 1300. Prayed at the mosque and headed to CS's foodcourt for lunch. Planned to complete some of our homework initially, but failed. We were already too tired to do so haha. Our hands felt numb/weak/etc after gym. I guess it's not really a good idea to study after you exercise. Afiqah came later to meet us cause she thought we wanted to study haha. In the end we chatted and discussed about the upcoming class BBQ on 10 dec, next Wednesday. We discussed things like what time should we meet what should we do before the bbq and everything. Most probably we're gonna go bowling again? Idk. Haha. We still have not decided yet :/ Kay nvm haha then we went home after that.


I wanna go out and do hmwk! This thursday most probably. I can't go out tmr ^^ Friday might be going to buy books with Aliff. O.O Not confirmed yet. And I heard from Syuqri that there're some books that are out of stock till the start of next year? Haha can't help it. Confirm it won't be so perfect that all books will be available :/ Well just hope most of them are available thou.





Haha photos do have memories (: And it has been weeks since we all go out together as a group. Nvm we still do have a chance to go out together, that is on December 10th on the BBQ day(: I really hope all could make it. Esp Maisarah! Haha mai and her ncdcc stuffs. Kayyy it's past midnight now. I'm going to either sleep or watch tv. Hehe ive been having late nights these days ^^ Oh and lastly, Happy 15th Birthday Raidah! (:


Tagboard