<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


day out with primary school friend
DATE: Monday, December 22, 2008
TIME: 8:16 PM Top


Haha, seems that I'm not on hiatus-.- Didn't want to update at first, but I still shall ! :D

Sooo wooots, today went out with my primary school bestfriend (from primary 4), Haziq, to have a day to hang out tgt (: At last, I reserved a day to go out with him, after rejecting twice before this :/ Hahaha.

Met at around 12.

Bowling @ SAFRA (Wow, the place looks way nicer than Marine Bowl xD. Played for 2 Rounds) >> S11 Foodcourt for lunch >> Trained to Bugis (Walked around to window shop (:) >> Sultan Mosque fr prayers >> National Library (Random ah, we were just walking around and admiring the biggest library in Singapore (:) >> Trained back to WS >> and finally to Macdonalds for dessert.

Wow, we managed to go to quite a number of places from about 12+ to 6+. That's amazing haha. Anyway, Haziq bought me a t-shirt from Topman as an advance birthday present! Hahaha, thanks a lot man (: This is really really advance, well since we don't get to meet often, so ya. I've got to get him smth too. His birthday falls on the exact date as my elder bro's o.o Haheho.


It was a great day spent, with all the laughters and jokes non-stop. Hang out soon alright^^



Anyway, if I'm not wrong, I'm heading to KL this Thursday, till next Monday or slightly longer. I'm not too sure of the details yet. Hope it'd be a fun vacation :D


Might be going out again tmr, and the day after tmr. We'll see.


Tagboard