![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
boys day out
DATE: Tuesday, December 16, 2008
TIME: 9:00 PM Top ![]() ![]() A day spent with the guys today was fantastic (: We went over to Rizal's house to play a game called 'Guitar Hero' by his PS3 - played for approximately 4 hours or more. Briefly, it's an interesting game where 4 players get to play at a time - 2 Guitarists 1 Drummer and 1 Singer. There were a lot of unfamiliar songs though o.o Tried playing the guitar, drumming and singing. Guitar seems to be the toughest? I guess so. Haha and the 'band' photo above tak menjadi (in english i think it means, it doesn't look like it's supposed to be). Kay wtv I still think it looks great (: Haha the game is really fun and lots of teamwork are needed in order for the song to turn out well. There were a lot of flaws of course haha. Nothing much to say right now. Another enjoyable day I must say :D Tagboard
|