![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
work it again and again
DATE: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
TIME: 10:44 PM Top Cooool kids next dooorrToday went to gym with the people above. Met at around 11. This and that, arrived there and signed in at 1145. Trained in the gym for about an hour or more. We then prayed at the mosque just beside the swimming complex while Jun Kai waited for us outside, eating his potato curry puffs and the pigeons kept him company. Headed to airport T1 for lunch. Walked around and we felt kinda tired therefore we decided to go home straight after that. Reached home at about 4. Yeahhh. I fell asleep when I was watching some Indonesian show on the TV haha. Indonesian shows are very dramatic and in fact, they're very draggy. They will tempt you to watch the show continuously just to know the ending O.O Haha and actually I'm talking about Hikmah, yeeap that Indonesian show. I think the meaning of the show is, Ray of Hope? Idk haha. Anyway I guess tmr will be a home sweet home day for me (: I'm not going to school nor going out with anyone. Thursday! Going to school for amaths personal consultation at 9. O.O And I'm really dying to go out with the bowling group the other time, but this time with more peopleee? Like Junkai Pearl Khoorujun Charmaine or whoever (: Seriousssly, it's one of the ways to keep in touch mann. Next year we'll be in sec4's and we will all be stressed as one class so I guess there won't be time for us to hang out. Therefore peopleee! Pleasseeee make your time freee to go outt. Haha afiqah! maisarah! shadirah! You girls are always the busy ones. Hahaha. Alright I'm off to the TV now, wanna continue with my Indonesian showw. (: Ohya, I wanna end this post with the photo below Hahhaa. Tagboard
|