![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
To the beach to the beach
DATE: Monday, November 10, 2008
TIME: 7:04 PM Top Haha went to Sentosa today with boonsiong kaixuan junwei and kenneth. Met quite early in the morning, about 9. Bs waited for me under my house and we walked to WhiteSands to meet the others. Kx came first. Next was Junwei and Kenneth. Took the mrt to Outram Park. While we were in the MRT, the sky was darkening ): And yeah, it started to rain eventually, from a slight drizzle to a heavy downpour. Reached Vivocity at around 9+. It was still raining then, therefore they decided to eat since some of them have not taken their breakfast yet. Vivo city is full with escalators and we were confused to where the Sentosa counter was-.- We kept on going to the wrong place and finally decided to walk under the rain thru the rooftop to the food court area, where the Sentosa counter was. Yeah so the rain had subsided and it was a slight drizzle. We then took the $3 monorail/train/mrt/lrt/idk what's the name of that vehicle that brings us from Vivo to Sentosa. Haha after that we tram-ed to the beach and bought a volleyball ball. $23 was the cost of the ball. Shared the price among us, haha not bad ah the price. Can still play with it for the future (: We then changed and started the volleyball game haha. There were real professionals playing there, and we were like no match for them? Hahaha. After playing for about less than an hour, we then played at the sea. Haha being childish, we kicked the water at each other as usual, like young kids getting excited at the sight of water. But it's different when you play with your friends at this kind of age :D It's really fun haha. Around 2+ I decided to go home as I needed to pray. I took a shower there and walked to the mrt/lrt/monorail station instead of taking the tram. While walking, took lots of photos of the scenery there haha. Go to my photoblog after you're done reading my post (: They continued to play while I went home, haha too bad Faris you can't continue to play with them. And I forgot to take a group photo! Hais. In the mrt on the way home, slept for a while, while listening to music. Haha was too tired and I merely slept from the Bedok station to Pasir Ris. Quite a short sleep though :D I feel kinda sick right now, and my head's spinning. I'm gonna fall sick soon man ! ): Well hope I don't cause there're upcoming lessons and I don't want to miss them. Ahhh there's chem tmr at 730. Alright I'm gonna have my dinner now! Don't forget to go to my photoblog peopleees. :D Tagboard
|