![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Like A Star
DATE: Sunday, November 09, 2008
TIME: 1:32 PM Top I have nothing to do currently, soo decided to update my blog! Woo ~ And I've just created a photoblog few days ago if you guys noticed. Haha I find it useful as it won't make my blog look messy with tons of photos, so yeahhh. The link is under my profile's section, go take a look! But I guess it will only be updated if I go out often. And speaking of going out, I wanna go out mann! With friends I mean. Family during weekends ^^ Haha. But I'm only allowed to go out at least twice or once a week, that's what my mom said. I don't mind cause at least I still get to go out. And going out once or twice a week is not that bad as I'm able to save moreee money jyeahh. Haha. Hmm, last Friday went to the Maths tutorial as usual, the 1030 slot. There were a pathetic amount of people who went -.- But I get to concentrate better, haha. Did TYS trigo and pythagoras theorem with the help of Mdm Yue. Went for Friday prayers with Syuqri after that. Headed to eastpoint alone after that, to get my sis's sony ericcson (sp?) phone repaired. Haha wanted to have lunch with Aliff and Syuqri at the banquet initially, but plan was cancelled cause Aliff didn't attend the tutorial and he was lazy to meet us. Yeah so I went home after that and took lunch. Planned to go out with Mom in the evening but I fell asleep after I took lunch :/ Haha sorry mom! Yesterday went to Johor with family, came back around 3am-.- Traffic congestion mann, ): Everyone was tired when we were home. Because of that, I missed my morning prayers and my religious class today ): Ahhh -.- Looks like I'm done updating about Friday and yesterday :D I'm not sure what's gonna happen today, most probably I'm gonna do emaths and start on chemistry. (herman's done with chemistry :O) And there're only two lessons this week, Chemistry on Tuesday and Maths on Wednesday. Everyone seems busy this weeeek, and I'm afraid I won't get to go out at all. ): Haha but if that's the case, then I will find things to do at hommeee man, studyyy, tvvv, computerrr, house chores or anything lol. Alright I'm gonna take my lunch nowwww. ^^ Tagboard
|