<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


just dance
DATE: Sunday, November 30, 2008
TIME: 12:52 PM Top




Sooo yesterday was family day as usual (: Spent the whole day with family haha. This morning went for breakfast at Tampines with parents and brothers. Sisters were still sleeping-.- Lol went home after that. I guess we'll be going out again later. Weekends just rock? Haha idk. Weekdays too ^^

I'm left with 3 chapters of emaths to complete, and a few more for amaths. Plus a few more questions for chemistry. At this rate that I'm going, I guess I won't really have the time to complete and revise physics tys :x But I shall still try. I just wanna complete all my homework first before starting on physics. 4 more weeks of holidays, and that's it. ):

Hmm I wanna do smth else rather than blogging ^^


Tagboard