<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


check yes juliet
DATE: Monday, November 24, 2008
TIME: 11:19 PM Top

Cute Right My Brotherrrr, Handsome Right His Brotherrrr (:

Hahaha ignore the top part. I wrote that for fun (though its true ^^). Kay on friday after friday prayers went to airport to fetch my aunt and family who just arrived from australia. Yeap miss the family lots, it has been a year since we last saw them. Haha esp my cousin (raidah). Her height still remains the same haha. She's still the cousin I know. Didn't change that much. Only slightly - physically.

On sunday went over to aunt's for a so-called function (kenduri). This function is some sort of a prayer or to celebrate a happy occasion or anything. But for my aunt's case, she's going to Mecca in December during the Hari Raya Haji period. I'm lazy to explain here, ask me in person if wanna know more about these religious stuffs haha.

After that went over to SGH to visit my sick grandmother (dad's side, sooo chinese grandmama :D). Surprisingly now she's 92, or around there. What I know she's 90+. Wow. She was admitted to the hospital one week ago if I'm not wrong. There's a tumor in her pancreas :O She's gonna go for the operation again (for the third time) tmr, after 2 attempts to remove the tumor :x I will pray hard that the tumor will be able to be removed during the surgery/operation tmr. Yeappp.

Went to school for Amaths tutorial today and did the equation of circles' worksheet. I only had rujun fyqa and charmaine to keep me company :( Haha syuqri and aliff had smth on, so yeah they didn't turn up. Went home and had lunch with dad mom and younger bro @ Tampines. That's alllll. Kinda a short post though haha. It's getting late and I'm quite sleepy. So yeahh, till then.


Tagboard