<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


HELL-O-WEEN
DATE: Saturday, November 01, 2008
TIME: 12:13 AM Top

NURUL AFIQAH AND SHADIRAH ZAHARUM!

Hahaha cool classmates, cool girls. My purpose of updating is just for the sake of putting a new post in my blog. Or else it'd look boring :D So this post will be a very short short one!

Today marked the last day of school, though we still have some remedial/supplementary lessons during the holidays. There're Maths lessons and one Chemistry lesson. Haha and I'm really looking forward to some events during the holidays! Like going out with friends, class BBQ and everything. But study is still a must. I must try to manage my time well, and not play too much. :D

Nothing much to say and I'm rather sleepy right now as I've been online since 9pm till now. Haha sooo I'd better get some sleep now, will update soon.
AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Tagboard