![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
head over heals
DATE: Thursday, November 20, 2008
TIME: 6:59 PM Top I'd like to wish Happy 15th Birthday to Aloysius Poh ! Haha sorry Aloy I didn't know your birthday is today, and sorry for the absence of a gift. I forgot to make a note in my mobile :O Haha so yeah, Happy Birthday Aloy (: Today was kinda fun. Went to school for Amaths tutorial in the morning, the second session. Did Coordinate Geometry. I don't quite understand though :/ Perhaps I lost my concentration when Mr Fong was explaining and everything, or I really did not understand :O After that aliff syuqri rujun aloy and I headed to Tampines and we (me aliff syuqri) prayed at the mosque. We then made our way to Changi Airport's Terminal 3 for lunch. Planned to have Popeyes as lunch but we realised that the meals were all costly, haha therefore we took our lunch at the foodcourt. Took photos on the way back. This time I don't wish to put all the photos in my photoblog (: Haha cause they're too nice to be seen. :D It was generally a wonderful dayyyyy lahhh. Seriously I enjoyed myself. Though it wasnt a 'plan-to-go-out' kinda thing, it was sorta a last minute plan. Yeap, and we'd really consider this as aloy's birthday celebration. Hahaha, aloy, hope you had a great day with us (: You know we're coool people to hang out with xD Haha so reached home around 5 just now. Wow, we spent about 4-5 hours :D I really did enjoy my day! I must emphasise on this no matter how many times I'm gonna repeat in my post haha. Alright, that's all then. (: I really did enjoy my day (: Tagboard
|