![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
This emptiness is killing me
DATE: Thursday, November 13, 2008
TIME: 10:03 PM Top Old photo I know haha. I can't find other photos to put in my post :/ Yeah so I displayed that photo, it's kinda nice in black and white lol. Anyway, on Tuesday went to school for Chemistry lesson @ 730. Not lesson actually, a SPA (Science Practical Assessment) lesson, where we did and practiced our experimental skills to prepare ourselves for the O's. I hope my measurements were accurate. Haha, this time the color change was much more obvious than the last experiment we did. Ended at 9. Mdm Norul asked for volunteers to help out for the sciences' experiments during Coral's Open House. Didn't want to help initially, but since most of my gooood friends wanted to volunteer, so did I. Wait, let me take back my words. What I meant is that I wanted to volunteer in the Chemistry section at first, but I can't seem to find someone to go with, thus I kept quiet. (: When I found out that Charmaine and Afiqah volunteered, then I wrote my name haha. Dragged Aliff in too. Hahaha. After that went to Whitesands with Aliff Syuqri SaƔd and Shadirah. Breakfast @ Macs. Chatted chatted, laughed laughed laughed haha. Sha very cute lahs haha. Walked home with Sha since she wanted to meet others for bowling. Yeap haha. Went home and took lunch and changed. Went to gym with Aliff Syuqri and Sa'ad. Hahaha was certainly fun, and it was my first time going with them ^^ Met at around 2. Left the gym at 4+. Went to Century Square's foodcourt for some light dessert and cheesefries :D Chatted and everything, went home after that. Haha I'm looking forward to go to the gym again (: This time with more people please. Yesterday went for Maths's tutorial. Haha the others went to play tabletennis after that while I went home. I was kinda tired and didn't want to follow them hehe. Went to Popular to get a pen and walked home after that (: Thanks for the company Diana :D Took a nap, used the com etc. As usual ah. Today was Coral's Open house! Haha it was rather fun, demonstrating experiments to the primary 6 kids from various primary schools. They were really amazed when we showed those experiments. Haha, Physics was interesting (conducted by Syuqri, Shadirah, Sa'ad and Hanisah), they did the 'Spectrum of Light' experiment and some tin cans thing to show the dunno what air pressure in the can when it's heated under direct heat and placed into cold water. And when it is placed in the cold water, the can will crush immediately. Haha fast reaction. Biology (conducted by Pearl & Pamela) was quite interesting too. Extracted DNA from strawberries (: We did that experiment before when we were sec 2. Yeah haha, and Chemistry (conducted by me, Aliff, Afiqah, Irfan and Charmaine) was the most interesting! Haha. Did this pH color change thing, the students were really amazed through their facial expressions haha. Another experiment was called the 'Elephant Toothpaste'. This experiment kinda caught attention of the students, where some substances were put and mixed together in a large cylinder and the whole mixture rose up and overflow, making it look like a toothpaste when we squeeze them. Yeah it's big, thus it's called an elephant toothpaste. That was how we explained to the students when they asked why it is called elephant toothpaste-.- Haha they can be annoying at times, but it was really enjoyable demonstrating to them. I guess I didn't waste my time going to school today ^^ Haha after that went to macs with usual ppl to have dessert and went home after that (: Ah I'm tired of typing now haha, sooo that's all peoplesss. Will update soon alrightss (^^) Tagboard
|