![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
dance hall drug
DATE: Saturday, November 29, 2008
TIME: 2:00 PM Top It's called - boredom. I wanna go out next week. But too bad shadirah maisarah rujun charmaine or whoever is in red shirt have to attend this OBS camp. Looks like I'll be left with aliff syuqri, junkai maybe? Gym lunch, gym lunch. That's all we can do :/ Going out to complete some of the homework may be quite a great idea :D Week after next week's gonna be the BBQ, on the 10th. Time really flies :O At first we all thought that December will be in the far future, but it turns out that the first of december will fall next monday. T'hat's pretty fast. I hope parents will give me the cash to buy the books next week (: Last minute buying may not be a good idea though. ^^ Tagboard
|