![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Chillin' Out
DATE: Wednesday, November 19, 2008
TIME: 8:13 PM Top "This emptiness is killing me The last time I updated was last Thursday? That's like 6 days ago. Wow how time flies :O It's almost been a week and this week's gonna end real soon. I really don't wish for time to fly this fast. At this rate, I'll never have enough time to catch up with my homework. I'll never have enough time to have fun with my friends. O.O (:() Haha I don't really have the urge to update what I did last Friday till today. It's kinda boring reading people's life right right right? I'm kinda lazy to update about what I did and everything recently ahhh. My purpose of this update, no matter how short or long this post is, is to make my blog aliveeee. Yup. So yes I'm gonna end here :D Tagboard
|