![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Black White Gray
DATE: Wednesday, November 05, 2008
TIME: 8:51 PM Top BOWLING OUTING!I think I have a lot to blog about, from Saturday till today haha. Kay so on Saturday, went out with family for lunch. Next we headed to Courts Megastore. Sister bought a laptop for herself, for her personal use and mostly for her work. And parents bought a new desktop for the family oi! Haha. Woohoo, and I'm using the new computer now. It's HP this time, instead of Compaq. The old Compaq had problems and it would usually take a long time to respond while other websites are loading-.- There were a lot of viruses in that com, seriously. And we didn't update the Norton Antivirus thing haha, so yeah. Cooool, the speed of my computer now is damn fast, HAHA. Kay I sound so kiasu after getting a new computer-.- My brother and I were playing this 'Stacker Game' there hoping to get one of the major prizes, such as PSP or Nintendo DS Lite or a mobile. Haha, bad luck or what. I was on a brink of success (-.-) to winning the game! Just one more level and I can win! The thing was perhaps, fake? But I heard that people won PSPs from there. O.O That's not surprising. On Sunday, went to religious class in the morning, after skipping for two weeks :X Haha. Went home, explored the computer. And till today, I'm unable to download Windows Live Messenger. There're some settings somewhere that I need to change! Cause it can't be that only messenger can't be downloaded, my brother tried downloading his games too but failed. AH! I've been using Ebuddy for days, and I don't like it ): Ebuddy doesn't allow to send files and photos or anything. Haha and even if you change your status to busy, the sound still remains-.- Transferred files from my old computer haha. But nevertheless, I will still try to download msn! Soo, that night went out for dinner with family :D (click here for more photos) Monday! Haha, was kinda one of the enjoyable days spent with my friends. Went out for bowling at Marine Bowl with Aliff Syuqri Rizal Herman Afiqah Maisarah Shadirah and Diana. Merrilynn joined us later, but when she came we had finished two games of bowling, and that was already 3-4+. Yeah a wasted trip for Merrilynn :O. So so we all met on bus 12 around 11 plus, and headed to a mosque near East Shore Hospital (my birth place :D) for our prayers. We then walked to Marine Bowl, thru the blocks of flats, under the underpass and finally, the designated place! Haha. Didn't want to have lunch first initially, but some of them were already hungry, so we ate at Macs. Proceeded to bowling next! The price per game is $2.50, and rental of shoes cost $1. It's considered cheap ah, as compared to E!Hub's where one game costs $3 and rental of shoes cost $1.20, according to Herman. Yeah so the whole game was hilarious, seeing how they play! Haha it was hilarious too la when you guys see Afiqah and I play-.- We'd roll the ball at the same time, and the ball will roll towards the side into the longkang (?) simultaneously-__- Hahaha. This was my first time playing, so ya. I was placed third among the guys haha, not bad uh? Rizal was the best and Syuqri wasn't bad. After that we headed to Tampines for dinner and home. More photos can be found in my photo-blog (just created though :P). I'm lazy to upload all :P A really great day I must say, and I really enjoyed myself. Had Maths tutorials both yesterday and today. At least I get to finish up my emaths hmwk faster, with the help of these tutorials. I still have a few more, tmr and Friday. And next Wednesday for Emaths. There're more for Amaths, the week after next week.Yes and finally I managed to find an appropriate time to update my blog! (I know this was supposed to be said at the start of my post :D) I'm really looking forward to go out more often during this Nov-Dec holidays :D Ask me out peopleee! Haha. Alright that's all for now. ![]() Tagboard
|