<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


You're not exactly who you think you are
DATE: Monday, October 06, 2008
TIME: 2:35 PM Top

Photobucket

Sorry for the late update on Hari Raya haha, its been 4 days I guess since the first day of raya.
Let me recall what happened on first day.

(grandfather story, don't read it if you're lazy)
Early in the morning after morning prayers went to Tampines mosque with family to pray raya's prayers. (haha my english-.-)
Went home after that. I slept a while :X
Went out around 5plus to my aunt's house. Usually we're supposed to go to our grandparent's house on the first day, but both have already passed away long time ago.
So yeah, went to my mom's eldest sister's house.
Went to another house after that and home lol. Quite fast actually.
I don't have pictures with me, all are in my sister's hp and aunt's camera.
Photo above's taken with my hp-.- Kinda enjoyable day actually,
get to meet relatives and cousins and everyone haha.
And money of course lol. (not that much thou, I only get money from my mom's side)

Thursday! Was a really slacking day.
Whole five periods were free to study and everything.
Except for bio. Mrs Diana gave a lot of hints for exam,
and true enough, some of the questions that she went through came out in the exams on Friday.
Mrs Diana is a kind and thoughtful teacher (:
But if I'm gonna fail bio, I have nothing to say.
What's done is done! :D Yes so friday was only biology paper 2.
Friday prayers, and homeeee.

Saturday. Family went to Johor while I stayed at home alone :D
To study haha. Yes I studied chem, which wasnt continuous.
Distractions everywhere, computer tv handphone.
Didn't have time to revise amaths at all. ):
Sunday (yesterday) revised a maths a bit and went out for raya.
Came back around 12 at night, revised amaths again till 1plus-.-
I bet nothing was absorbed.

So tday was chem pp2 and amaths pp1.
I'm dead :( Idk why, there wasnt enough time for me to complete for both papers today.
Mind too tired? Forgot everything I've revised? Misconceptions?
Results of thinking too slow for some of the questions ):
Ah forget it. I MUST and really must and try to work harder for amaths paper 2 ))):
Only left with EM PP2, AM PP2 and biostrysics paper 1.

I want and need and must take a nap now :D
There's no paper for me tmr so I won't be in school, don't miss me people(:
And good luck for History students tmr, rmb all those dead people.


Tagboard