![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
start the party
DATE: Thursday, October 23, 2008
TIME: 5:01 PM Top ![]() Overdued photo with CPS friends during our raya gathering above(: More photos can be found at Haziq's blog. Click here. In fact I've nothing much to write about ah. 'Step Up' programme's not that bad. It's just lessons as per normal, without geography and only 2 hours of MT. Others are as per normal. Learnt new topics for AM, EM, Chemistry and SS. I think we're gonna learn a new topic for Physics too. Homework are given as usual haha. I'm looking forward to the holidays? I guess so. There's this EM and AM tutorials thing during the holidays. I'm gonna attend them! Haha to revise back all the topics for the year from our TYS (ten-year-series) book. And I wanna go out with friends during holidays! With primary school friends, with 3/7 peeps and anyone anyone. I can't really think of what to write right now. Will update soooooner or later. Tagboard
|