<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


national museum
DATE: Wednesday, October 29, 2008
TIME: 7:15 PM Top

Visit to National Museum today!

Cool photo above hhaha. There're more below. Shall upload later on. The trip to the National Museum of Singapore started at 9am instead of 745am or wtv. Everyone came by 745 but later found out that the bus will only leave at 9am-.- I could have slept longer. Sooo the trip was alright, taking photos there was a must! Haha there're beautiful spots and backgrounds and ornaments to take with. Lol yeah so we took lots of photos, using hp-.- But they turned out nice though. Some photos are in Rujun's cam shall wait for her to sendddd me haha. Quite a relaxing and enjoyable day I must say, and I look forward to more of these kind of trips in the future! No studyyyyy. Lessons will continue tmr ): Haha sooo I shall stop here, and let the photos do the talking.






I SHALL END THIS POST WITH THIS PHOTO!



Tagboard