<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


love verses
DATE: Tuesday, October 14, 2008
TIME: 6:54 PM Top

Happy Birthday to this cheeky guy above, Oh Jun Kai.

Haha I was the fourth to wish him yesterday night :D Not bad. And sorry no present ah Jun Kai. The (cute) picture above will be your present. Sorry again if I didn't ask your permission to post the picture haha. But anyway, hope you enjoyed your day today ah, I know you celebrated at Lerk/Jerk Thai with Markus they all.

Yesterday was a blast with the 3/7 malay peeps (a total of 14 of us), though my morning didn't start off good ): Something cropped up and ended up late to meet the others. As expected, scoldings from the people who were waiting for me. Sorry ah if the waiting was that long. I don't have pictures with me and I'm lazy to describe everything in detail. Generally it was a long day, from 10am at the first house and 11pm+ at the last house. We went to 14 houses in total. These 14 houses were just our houses, including miss kaiyisah's, excluding syuqri's. Quite an enjoyable day I suppose. Yeah, so I will update again once I get the pictures.

We got back our results today, not all in fact. Only received Chemistry Emaths Amaths and MT. I passed all except for Amaths (still, Alhamdulillah thank god in english). I'm expecting to fail Physics too, and hoping to pass others. Amaths and Physics are just so common to fail? Even my cousin I met (in TKGS) during raya gatherings, admitted that she herself is weak at both that subjects. But she's in a good school, compared to the neighbourhood school I'm in. Kinda reasonable for her to fail and not for me. Nvm I shall not compare that way ah ): The only thing I know is that I'm not good at any subjects and I feel inferior towards those who are way way better than me. Yeahhh :) Be happy smart people you know who you are. Be proud and just keep bragging if you want, you have rights. Haha and I'm in no position to scold a person 'stupid'. I knew that long ago anyways(: Ahh, that should be all.

Happy Birthday again Junkai (:


Tagboard