<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


holiday mood's back
DATE: Friday, October 10, 2008
TIME: 10:02 PM Top


It's officially the end of the year end examinations today(:
Haha, everyone seems to go celebrate by watching movies, play at the parks, lan, etc.
LOL I celebrate at home (:


Certainly a relief that the examinations are over, haha really.
I'm free from books and files and any other stuffs subject-related.
I can now clear the books on my desk-.- Messssy.
Haha though I'm not a study freak.
Enough of studies for now (:


It's time to continue for Hari Raya hahaha.
Tmr will be going out again with my family,
Monday with 3/7 malay peeps,
and Friday with my primary school friends.
Hahaha cool or what.


Aidilfitri's the most enjoyable part of the year, always.
Yeah so I guess that will be it.
Will update soon.


"i can't help the way i am ):"


Tagboard