<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


amateur night
DATE: Saturday, October 18, 2008
TIME: 1:45 PM Top


Beautiful photos above(: Haha I only uploaded those that I find nice. Others can be found at herman's blog. Above photos were taken at Hanisah's and Shafiqah's. Nice nice.


We've received all our results for EOY. Yes so I failed both Amaths and Physics. And the 'fail' is f9, not like a D or E. Failed badly I know. Even though if holistics marks will be added in, I don't really think that it can help to pull up my marks till a pass. I got C's and B's for the other subjects. Not a single distinction ):. On a brightner note I'm quite happy that I improved my Malay and Chemistry, by a grade. And for Bio, I'm happy that I passed (: Even though its a borderline pass. But it's still better than a fail I suppose. People like me will be happy if I pass the examinations ): I guess in the report book my total marks will be pulled down by physics and amaths. Haha and underlined marks in the report book will look ugly, hais. Nvm I will put in more effort in Amaths by asking my sister or brother to teach me. But for physics? I really don't know how to improve. Tuition? That's like a complete no no in my family. Idk why. Parents think that sometimes it's not guranteed that being in tuition will produce gooood results. To them it depends on me myself and I. Ah kay enough of examinations.

For the next two weeks there's gonna be a 'Step Up' programme for us sec threes. We've had our fun last year as lower secondary students where there will be post-examination activities lined up for us. This step up programme thing is just like resuming our lessons, yeah nothing much ah. Just gonna learn new topics and for sciences, we're gonna be trained for our SPA (Science Practical Assessment?) to prepare ourselves for the 'O's. Yeah all that, except for one of the days where we're gonna go out for a MT Outing to idk what museum Haha. Okay ah will just study as per normal and during the holidays I will go out and enjoy myself (:


Yesterday afternoon after Friday prayers went out to Jalan Raya with my primary school friends. There were a total of 7 of us only. Waited for one of my friends till 4pm-.- Haha but while waiting we were calling and planning here and there houses to go to. We managed to cover 8 houses till 12 midnight. Damn tiring, seriously. The furtherest (sp?) place we went was Bedok, that was the last house haha. At first, I thought it'd be quite boring but I was wrong. It was fun and enjoyable getting to meet my primary school friends and I certainly enjoyed myself. We bonded very quickly thou some of the 7 came from other classes last time, and now they're planning to go out during the November hols to like catch a movie, going cycling and etc. We wanted to continue our jalan raya again next week actually, but because of our tight schedule, we decided not to. Lol I don't have photos with me. Will try to get them asap.


I have to get changed now, I'm going out with my family for Raya again (:
this is the photo taken at my house with the 3/7 peeeeps



Tagboard