![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
triggered truth
DATE: Friday, September 26, 2008
TIME: 5:01 PM Top I HAVE A SUDDEN URGE TO UPDATE! haha. because currently i'm resting and i feel that my blog is so dead. Exams are practically here, 7 papers in total are over, and 11 more to go. English paper 1, paper 2, mother tongue paper 1, paper 3, emaths paper 1, social studies and physics paper 2 are all done with :D Now we're left with mother tongue paper 2, elective geography, biology paper 2, chemistry paper 2, physics paper 1, biology paper 1, chemistry paper 1, emaths paper 2, amaths paper 1 and amaths paper 2. Both language's paper 1 were generally alright. English paper 2 was a bit tough. Physics was absolutely tedious! Ss was alright and emaths paper 1 too. Now needa focus more on geography and biology as they're coming next week (during the week of hari raya ):) Sadly, the week after next week, there're more papers. From Monday till Friday, except for Tuesday. Hari Raya ruined. Hhaah. I guess I wanna take a rest now by napping :D Tagboard
|