<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Tonight I'm Falling
DATE: Saturday, September 13, 2008
TIME: 1:47 PM Top

Photobucket Image Hosting

"I've got to move on and be who I am,
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand.
We might find a place in this world someday.
But at least for now, I gotta go my own way."
-Gotta Go My Own Way; Vanessa Hudgens.

The EOY (end-of-year) examinations are seriously nearing,
and I'm seriously not prepared for it.
I'm not prepared for Maths (both), all Sciences and Humans.
There's just too much to put into my head.
I can take it no more. It's just a few weeks away till the exams start.
In fact, about in a week or two? Not a few-.- Not a month.

Yeah so on Thursday when I left school early,
I missed out important lessons.
Namely chemistry and biology-.-
Now when I got the worksheets for both the subjects, I know nothing.
In the first place, I'm not even good at both the subjects, and I was absent for both the lessons-.-
How saddening haha.

I've got to read up on my own
and finish up the worksheets.
(for both bio and chem)
And I missed physics test on the day I went home early!
Haha, I've realised how crucial these lessons are.
And every lesson means alot. And learn new things.
And you must be present in order not to miss them.

): Nvm set that aside.
Had SS lesson this morning, from 930 to 1030.
Went home and did CME project online with aliff and syuqri,
and we're done with it.
Haha but barely 10slides only lol.
Full of content though! Haha.

Alright, I wanna read up Biology and try doing the worksheets.


Tagboard