![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
The Song Inside of Me
DATE: Monday, September 29, 2008
TIME: 5:58 PM Top (i like this photo! credits from fyqa's blog) "Cintaku bukan di atas kertas" (my love is not written on a piece of paper) HAHA KHOO RUJUN IS CURRENTLY LEARNING THIS PHRASE, learn from here krj if you're reading this. I think I can't resist blogging! Wait no, I can resist blogging. Is just that I'm bored and I feel like doing something to kill time, that is to blog :D Okay sounds lame I know. I kinda screwed up Geography paper today! I didn't draw the diagrams that were required, instead I explained in words. Retarded lah-.- Hope I can get a few marks or smth for the explaination, really hope so. INSYAALLAH (with god's will), I don't want to lose marks totally. It's 4 marks btw, and two of the questions required the diagrams. Which means it adds up to a total of 8 marks-.- Ahhhh, perhaps I'm too sleepy as not to read the question properly. As for Malay! Cikgu Siti was weird! She came in into the class to check if there were any problems in the paper (as usual, that's what setters usually do during the examinations, walking around) When she came to my table, she smiled when she read my answer. I wasnt sure if she's trying to laugh at my bina ayat (form a sentence with word given), or my answer's wrong. Hahaha. But generally the paper was tough, esp. the Imbuhan part! (idk how to say in English :X) Nvm I'm hoping that I can pass all the papers in EOY. That's all I want ): There're no papers till this Friday! Which is Biology paper 2-.- On a brighter note, this Wednesday is Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Haha. Quite looking forward to it. Yeahhhh, new clothes, family gatherings, food and everything (: Ah random post. I guess I have to continue with my Chemistry hmwk which is due tmr, and if I have the time, I'd like to start revising Biology ): Yeap that's about it. Hope there'll be photos from Hari Raya soon! Tagboard
|