![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Let's Escape into the Music
DATE: Friday, September 05, 2008
TIME: 10:42 AM Top Just woke up from my sleep/nap since the pre-dawn meal this morning. These few days, have been quite alright. I'm only done with Chemistry E-learning (not totally done, left with some blanks), so I'm only left with SS, Physics E-learning (11 pages long -.-), STARS slides, STARS report, CME group project, clearing up all my accumulated maths hmwk (hahaha-.-). Yeah. Slacking la omg. Only done with one hmwk while others are still incomplete. I'm planning to finish up physics by today! But heard from others saying that it's tough and even txtbook won't help that much (my txtbook's in school anw o.o) So nvm, I will just try to do as much as I can. SS, need to read up on Chapter 5 first-.- STARS need to meet up with group (i dont like group work) CME need to meet up with group too (in the first place i dont even know who's my group members, not yet decide-.-) Short post I know, but I'm gonna start with my physics now. B Y E. Tagboard
|