<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


I gotta find you
DATE: Thursday, September 11, 2008
TIME: 9:41 PM Top

Photobucket Image Hosting

A sickly day for me today! Haha.
I don't sound sick, do I? Yeah no I don't.

At the parade square I was sneezing when taking the pledge,
I think Rujun was irritated haha, cause she was in front of me.
And my sneeze is loud I know! Haha can make people (afiqah) pekak (deaf).

During maths test! I kept sneezing non-stop! The whole class was irritated!
Haha sorry 3/7, I really couldn't control la ): Herman was noisy as to 'Shhh' me. -.-
Nvm, these people don't understand how we feel when we're sick haha.
They don't know how irritated they themselves feel when they keep sneezing.
And thanks for the tissue Zhi Ru haha.


Wait I have to thank a lot of people, really :( These people are just so nice la.

I'm not trying to show off that I'm famous or whatever okay, but these people really rock and I just want to thank them by listing down their names, I swear that's my intention.

Diana, Mutiara, Rujun, Aliff, Yuxuan!
-For the get well soon sms.
Afiqah, Herman, Ojas, Kaixuan!
-For the get well soon msg on msn.
Charmaine!
-For the get well soon msg on msn & helping me hand in the phy elearning.
Zhi ru!
-For the tissue lols.
Syuqri!
-For helping to collect my bio hmwk.

That should be all, sorry if I didnt write down your name.
I have such nice friends, omg. Reallyyyyyyy.
Yeahh, I never want to fall sick again. I don't want to waste ppl's smses haha. On a brighter note, tmr's friday! And there's only 3 hours of studying and 1 hour of assembly :D Hope it won't be that stressful though. Haha, okay I need to sleep now. I have to sleep, to avoid the sleepiness and tiredness in class, byeeeeee.


Tagboard