<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


the festive season
DATE: Tuesday, September 30, 2008
TIME: 9:59 PM Top

Photobucket

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY DEAREST MUSLIM FRIENDS (:
maaf zahir dan batin.

____________________________________________

Today! Generally a relaxing day I must say.
There was a last minute announcement that Muslim students and staff are allowed to leave at 1030.
Yeah cool, didn't hesitate to go home of course.


Did a bit of spring cleaning when I got home.
Read a bit of biology, pathetic lah I read about 3/4 of Chapter 1-.-
Was too sleepy. Fell asleep while reading o.o
Aliff asked me to break fast with him at the mosque.

Yeah so changed around 6 plus and met Aliff there.
Pray pray and pray. Chat chat chat chat, haha chatted more. (diam faris)
Then Aliff father fetched me home haha, thank you.
YEAHHHH, And I can't wait for tmr! But I don't look forward to Friday!
Biology paper 2! Haha nvm, shall be happy once in a while, and back to stress after tmr.
I'm behind schedule la, supposed to start reading Bio last Sunday! And by today, I'm supposed to have read at least 4 to 6 chapters.
Then I'm supposed to revise back all the worksheets and everything on Thursday night,
since we end late on Thursday!
EHH-.-

Nvm I shall pray hard that I will have the time to revise everything ):
I wanna eat some of the food that my mom cooked now!
Tmr will be one of the most joyous day I hope(:
Selamat Hari Raya once again.


Tagboard