![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Bottom of the Blackest Hole
DATE: Tuesday, September 02, 2008
TIME: 6:15 PM Top (photos of last friday night, dinner with ms kaiyisah) source: rujun (!) Yesterday marked the start of Bulan Ramadhan (fasting month) ! Haha yes, it was the first day of the fasting month so I felt a bit tired when I got home. Had Biology Maths and Physics, from 7.30am to 2.30pm. Almost like a normal school day o.o Mdm Yue was so kind to treat the whole class Mcdonalds. Lol but just one piece of burger, not the whole meal. She will be broke if she treated the whole class with one meal per person. Lol, but she didn't know that we'd alr started fasting, so she said she will treat us again after the fasting month haha. Biology, Ms Li gave us her farewell gift, which is one packet of Oreo and one piece of ferrero roche (spelling o.0). Then physics. Mr you-know-who spolit our day. Shall not elaborate. Sat at the canteen to chat with Kaiyisah for a while, then went off. Home^^ Today, had Biology again plus Chemistry. Haha had to see the same teacher lol. Did intense corrections both Biology and Chemistry. I've finished with my chemistry worksheets's corrections. Planned to go gym with friends, but my body felt weak after class so I didn't go. After school went to TM's Starhub to return some wire thing for my cable TV. Mom asked to do so lol. Went to popular to get some stuffs and bused home. Haha. There's Biology again tmr (final session), and English if I'm not wrong. It's optional, so we can choose not to go. I will see how, if there's more people going, then I will go. Tagboard
|