![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Take my time
DATE: Saturday, August 30, 2008
TIME: 11:27 AM Top E!Hub Ferris Wheel Yesterday was teachers day, so Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers! Had a 4/5km walk-a-jog from pasir ris, across the tampines flyoever, through the tampines park connector and finally back to school. Haha I didn't really walk. Jogged more, certainly it was very tiring :O 3/7's mini party was held during recess, lol not much food though. Wait all were snacks, not food. Plus the Swensens Ice-Cream cake! Haha. Went up to the hall for concert. This year's weren't as exciting as last year's. A lot of people were commenting that last year's performances were much better haha. Alright so yesterday night had farewell dinner with our dearest Miss Kaiyisah! @ Sempang Bedok lol. Supposed to meet all of them at 7.45pm. Some were very late lol, shall not mention names. Next time we shall plan to 'meet' earlier so others will come early-.- Okay nvm, nobody's perfect and everyone makes mistakes so put that aside. Haha quite an enjoyable night with Ms Kai. Forgotten to buy a farewell gift for her! Omfg. Was too busy for teacher's day party then we totally forgot about the gift. Very sorry Ms Kaiyisah! So Ms Kaiyisah, it's been great having you as our English teacher. I'm not sure why, but when some other teachers leave, I don't feel so sad or whatever, but when you leave, the feeling's like different. I guess it's not only me, plus the rest of us and 3/7 !Good luck in your course in NIE and we'll surely miss you alot. I wanna take a nap now? Or do hmwk? Idk. I just wanna rest. Tagboard
|